We’re Introducing our Pumpkin Spice Latte Soap
Fall is on the way and what everyone looks forward to during Fall is Pumpkin Spice. No matter where you go, pumpkin spice has already arrived. At Esthetics by P Brown, we are giving you a reason to look forward to Fall too. We are introducing our Pumpkin Spice Latte soap.
Our Pumpkin Spice Latte Soap is an excellent exfoliant.
Goat milk is in the base, and includes many benefits:
- Prevents fine lines and wrinkles.
- Gentle for cleansing.
- Rich in nutrients and therefore helps with dry skin.
- Natural exfoliant and contains AHA, Alpha Hydroxy Acids.
- Contains Lactic acid, which makes it great for sensitive skin.
Our Pumpkin Spice Latte Soap contains pumpkin.
There are many benefits to using pumpkin on the skin:
- It’s loaded with antioxidants which include vitamins A, C, and E. They help fight sun damage, wrinkles, and aging.
- The vitamin C also is firming and helps build collagen.
- Includes Zinc which contains an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Incudes carotenoids that reduces the skin’s oxidative damage.
- Includes AHA, Alpha Hydroxy Acids that assist with the exfoliation.
Our Pumpkin Spice Latte Soap is a great addition to your skincare routine; it helps fight aging by replacing your skin cells with new ones. You see, as we age, our skin loses elasticity (bounce back), therefore, the combination of the pumpkin and the goat milk gives your skin the hydration and vitamins needed to effectively combat the aging process. So, be sure to order your bar today.
For more information about our Pumpkin Spice Latte Soap or if you would like to schedule an appointment, please feel free to schedule with us on our website: www.estheticsbypbrown.com. If you have any questions about skincare, please feel free to call us at (615) 884 – 6744 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, remember to follow us on social media:
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and IGTV to see our upcoming classes, seminars, and videos.
As always, we look forward to hearing from you…