As you know, our Esthetics Program has been fully flowing and our students are learning how to care for you the Esthetics by P Brown way. They’ve mastered these techniques so well, you’ll want to book with them to have the experience yourself. Right now you can book with them for the neck, shoulder, and facial massage. If you can’t think of why you need a neck, shoulder and facial massage, keep reading.
Benefits Of A Neck And Shoulder Massage
A neck massage helps loosen tight muscles around the neck and shoulder area. A lot of people carry their stress in their neck and shoulders. Neck pain can also come from poor posture, or muscle strain. Shoulder pain can come from over use, collar bone or upper arm fractures, tendinitis, and pinched nerves. It’s common for parents to experience neck and shoulder pain from carrying a baby/child.
A neck and shoulder massage aims is to relieve tension, improve circulation, reduce headaches, increase relaxation and lower joint stiffness.
Neck And Shoulder Massage Benefits
- Helps reduce headaches, migraines and eye strains.
- It helps with relieving muscle spasms
- It helps blood circulate and reduces pressure in the head.
- It encourages positive moods (sometimes we carry anxiety in our necks and shoulders and when our body relaxes, so does our nervous system).
- It helps realign our bodies.
- It increases white blood cells and lymphocytes (helps fight illness and infections).
Why Get A Face Massage
Our faces are full of muscles that we use every day, therefore a facial massage offers many benefits. It helps relax facial muscles, promotes healthy skin, and rejuvenates your skin.
Benefits To A Face Massage:
- Helps improves the appearance of your skin
- Helps relieve sinus pressure and congestion
- Helps promote blood circulation and reduce the appearance of acne
- It increases the blood flow to your skin and helps the skin heal more properly.
- It moves toxins out of cells and reduces puffiness and swelling
- Helps reduce built up tension in your face that sometimes causes daily stress.
- Speeds up circulation and allows for skin to heal and repair itself a lot quicker from the damage put on it
- Increases the oxygen flow and awakens the skin to receive the products used more effectively.
Our bodies experience a lot of pressure and stress from the toxins in the air, over working ourselves, and simply daily wear and tear – whatever that is to you. A gentle neck, shoulder, and or face massage will add to your body’s endurance.
So if you’re experiencing any of these ailments or you simply feel you’d like a neck, shoulder, and face massage, simply schedule with our students.
I hope this was helpful. Please feel free to contact us with any of your skincare questions, to schedule a virtual consultation, or to inquire about other services we offer. Please feel free to call us at (615) 884 – 6744 or email us at email@example.com.
Also, remember to follow us on social media:
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and IGTV to see our upcoming classes, seminars, and videos.
As always, we look forward to hearing from you…