Hey tribe, I wanted to let you know about this awesome opportunity for up and coming Estheticians. We are officially expanding Esthetics by P Brown University to include an Esthetics Program.
A Few Program Details
To equip and empower future estheticians to finish school, work in a field where their passion lies, and become immediately employable whether they own their own business or work for another business.
We are using Milady Mind Tap (proven to improve student outcomes). Milady has been the premier resource in the beauty industry since 1927 and continues lead the industry – today. The curriculum will be used as our base with Mind Tap. Then with more advanced treatments we will build and customize through the “P-Brown Method” for executing.
Those who choose to attend Esthetics by P Brown University, will learn the history and the basics of Esthetics. Additionally, you’ll learn advanced techniques like Body Contouring and Lash Extensions, along with non-invasive alternatives to Botox which includes: Butt Lifts, Thigh Toning, Ab Toning, familiarity with Micro Needling, Dermaplaining, and other techniques that will allow students to immediately finish school and remain a (relevant) Esthetician.
Our program will infuse the students with enough education coupled with experience for students to recognize when their procedures may cause harm to the client.
When I finish the program, will I be able to intern with Esthetics by P Brown?
YES. You will actually be interning during the program. When you complete the program, our objective is for you to:
- Be equipped to pass Tennessee Boards at 80% or higher.
- Have created a marketing campaign so wherever they go online (Instagram, Facebook, personal single page website) their portfolio will show their name in the industry.
- Be consistently interning with Esthetics by P Brown and/or other beauty spas while in school with an option to continue the mentorship and interning after graduation.
- Already have clientele.
- Receive Job Placement Assistance.
What procedures will be in place so I will be able to pass the board exams at 80%?
Traditionally, most aesthetic schools have the students read through the entire textbook and then when they get to the end of the textbook, they go through their mock trials (what’s been learned cumulatively and then students are slammed with a series of tests for which they expect students to have retained all of the knowledge within the learning time).
- The students will complete the mock trials (mocks) at the end of each chapter and if the material will be covered on the Tennessee State Board examination (Boards), before moving to the next chapter, the students will be asked to complete the mocks. During the Mocks, students will be asked to display the set-ups and the breakdowns, and the students will be critiqued, videoed (students will receive a digital copy so they’ll have it as a reference to watch and self-study so when they move on to the next chapter, students will have the experience and repetition to help them remember what’s expected of them).
- Students will do run-through mocks of the previous chapters and a run-through mock of the current chapter, so that by the time they get to the end of the learning, they don’t have to work as hard to remember everything they learned over the past 12 months. After the many trial mocks, when they’re asked to give all 8 sections at one time, going through it step by step, and with each mock the State Board Kit will be built.
- By the end of the program, students will know what to do. Educating the students in this manner, helps build their confidence and their knowledge (level) so that when they go take the Tennessee Board Exam, after having reviewed the study material over and over again, 80% may be the minimum score received.
I just wanted to give you a sneak peak of what we’ve been working towards so, look forward to receiving more information about the program in upcoming blogs and on social media. If you or someone you know is interested, you can reach us by phone at (615) 884-6744 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, remember to follow us on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and IGTV to see our upcoming classes, seminars, and videos.
As always, We look forward to hearing from you, soon…