Our Cavi-Lipo Aids in Body Sculpting and Contouring
The Cavi-Lipo service is a non-invasive, fat reduction system, that helps clients remove cellulite in those stubborn, unwanted areas, by breaking down fat cells and liquefying them.
When clients schedule a Cavi-lipo treatment, it’s generally because they are looking to physically flush their body fat percentage before building their muscle percentage. The Cavi-lipo treatment reduces the adipose tissue pockets in whatever area they consider an issue:
- If it’s thighs, usually clients desire the treatment to be more concentrated on slimming the thighs, so their butt pops and they get rid of cellulite.
- If it’s the tummy area, that’s where we hold our cortisol and that makes the fat more stubborn.
What’s Discussed in the Cavi-Lipo Body Consultation?
Before you schedule an appointment, you’ll need to schedule a body consultation where we’ll review the treatment steps:
- We start with the RF therapy (high frequency – that ringing the client hears, but the technician doesn’t). It ruptures the fat tissue and burst the adipose tissue into smaller particles.
- We then come behind it with the high frequency therapy, (keep in mind, these steps are in conjunction with the Cavi-lipo and not part of the Cavi-lipo) the high frequency therapy will liquify the fat and start to flow to the lymphatic system.
- Then when we get to the Cavi-lipo, all those cool lasers, do is (they are considered cool lasers because they don’t cut into the skin) make the process of it flowing through the lymphatic drainage system and out your urethra – easier. This way, you flush more fat because as it sits, it will reaccumulate and swell in the body – so you need to flush that out as quickly and as soon as possible.
How long before I see results?
We have some clients who come in expecting us to have a magic pill, of course that’s not how this works. With the Cavi-Lipo, you’ll generally see 1-2 inches lost, but it usually takes a series of 6 – 9 treatments before you see about 5 lbs. gone. With the treatments in 30 – 45 minute sessions, it limits the amount of fat that can be ruptured. Then you still need the kinetic energy and to maximize the results, you need your body to stay in motion.
However, if you have really chunky cellulite which is pinched adipose tissue between connective tissue, the Cavi-lipo will smooth that out and usually after about the 6th treatment, it’ll stay smooth. And if you have the treatments and then you’re in the gym, and you’re reducing your adipose tissue, at the same time we’re flushing your adipose tissue, you may only need 3 treatments and you’ll see it.
Our Cavi-Lipo Services, you can schedule 3, 6, or 9 Treatments:
Cavi Tummy Reduction
Cavi Butt Reduction
Cavi Back Treatment
*Some people choose their arms because they don’t like the “bat wings,” but even with the bat wings, the results are dependent on if there’s fat in there, or if it’s just loose skin.
What you need depends entirely on the results you are seeking and your body fat percentage. For example, if you’re smaller and within the 14-24% body fat range, you should see results quickly, within 3 treatments and you’ll be chiseled and loving it. However, if you’re in the 30 – 46 % or higher body fat range, you’ll need more treatments to see and feel the results. You also need to pair it with cardio at home, the saunas that we do, services that will help get your metabolism going to flush those fat particles quicker.
I hope this was helpful. For more information about our services or if you would like to schedule an appointment, please feel free to schedule with us on our website: www.estheticsbypbrown.com. If you have any questions about skincare, please feel free to call us at (615) 884 – 6744 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, we look forward to hearing from you…